QuaSSI Conference - New Faces in Political Methodology IX
Apr 29, 2017
from 08:30 AM to 05:00 PM
|Where||B001 Sparks - The Databasement|
|Contact Name||Kitty MacKenzie|
All interested members of the Penn State community are welcome to attend.
|Add event to calendar||
On April 29, 2017, QuaSSI will be pleased to present New Faces in Political Methodology IX.
Since 2008, QuaSSI has been proud to host New Faces in Political Methodology, a conference that invites an eclectic group of graduate students and postdoctoral fellows to come together and discuss their methodology and methodology-adjacent work with each other and with the multi-disciplinary QuaSSI, BDSS, and SoDA communities at Penn State.
In total, 76 early career scholars from 31 different graduate programs have been featured as "New Faces." Please visit the New Faces in Political Methodology page to learn more about them.
New Faces in Political Methodology IX will feature 10 early career scholars:
- Sarah Bouchat (University of Wisconsin)
- Andreu Casas (University of Washington)
- Mia Costa (University of Massachusetts, Amherst)
- Jennifer Cryer (Stanford University)
- Matthew Denny (Pennsylvania State University)
- Laurel Eckhouse (University of California, Berkeley)
- Fridolin Linder (Pennsylvania State University)
- Anton Strezhnev (Harvard University)
- Baobao Zhang (Yale University)
- Yang-Yang Zhou (Princeton University)
Information about the featured scholars, papers to be presented, detailed schedule, and registration (free), is available on the New Faces in Political Methodology IX page.